PDO Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil
PDO Organic Fine Lavender Essential Oil.
The whole Provence concentrated in this magical and intoxicating scent.
Packaged in opaque brown bottle or vitreous aluminum bottle and a dropper to precisely facilitate the dosage of the essential oil.
Available in 10ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml or 1 liter. (for 1 liter or more, please contact us)
Our fine lavender essential oil comes from plants grown in organic farming, without chemicals or synthetic product.
It is therefore ideal for use in aromatherapy and cosmetics.
Moreover each year it obtains the AOP mention, guarantee of its origin and its traceability.
Lavender essence is extracted by steam distillation.
All our bottles are smoked-brown or vitrified aluminum for large capacity, to allow a good conservation to the product.
To preserve lavender essential oil in excellent conditions, we advise you to keep it in a cool and dark place, without variation of temperature, sheltered from the air and the light.
Recommendations for using essential oils:
(The uses proposed in this document are intended for your well-being. Any therapeutic use of essential oils internally requires the advice of a doctor)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use not recommended (unless medical) for children under 3 and pregnant women.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not ingest unless under doctor’s instructions
- If swallowed, immediately contact a doctor, showing him the container or label.
- If splashed into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Do not diffuse continuously in unventilated spaces.
- Linalool, limonene, geraniol and coumarin are natural ingredients in lavender essential oil.
- Before using, verify by skin test that there is no allergic reaction.
- Lavender essential oils can be stored away from light and heat, in a tightly closed container. They should be used preferably within 24 months after opening.