Organic Lavandin "Super" essential oil
Our lavandin super essential oil comes from plants grown in organic farming, without chemicals or synthesis.
It is therefore ideal for use in aromatherapy and cosmetics.
Lavandin oil is extracted by steam distillation.
All our bottles are smoked-brown or vitreous aluminum for large capacities, to allow a good conservation of the product.
It' easy to use: use it to deodorize your home, a few drops in your washing machine or your dryer will pleasantly perfume your laundry, a few drops in your water for the floor, in your toilet ....
Precaution of use: do not put in the iron or in a vaporetto the essential oil corrodes the joints.
Do not use instead of lavender, especially against children's lice or diffusion in a room, it may cause them headaches.
Recommendations for using essential oils:
(The uses proposed in this document are intended for your well-being. Any therapeutic use of essential oils internally requires the advice of a doctor)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use not recommended (unless medical) for children under 3 and pregnant women.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not ingest unless under doctor’s instructions
- If swallowed, immediately contact a doctor, showing him the container or label.
- If splashed into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Do not diffuse continuously in unventilated spaces.
- Linalool, limonene, geraniol and coumarin are natural ingredients in lavender essential oil.
- Before using, verify by skin test that there is no allergic reaction.
- Lavender essential oils can be stored away from light and heat, in a tightly closed container. They should be used preferably within 24 months after opening.